Ready for a weekend of rest and fun?
Step away from your obligations for a few days! Young Adult Retreat is a time for all young adults (graduating high school seniors to 30 year olds) to find renewal of spirit and fellowship with other young adults in the presence of God’s creation.
Expect good food, a relaxed schedule with lots of free time, and other young adults looking to hang out and have fun. Lawn games, hiking trails, boats, and board games, are always on hand, but if you feel like sitting in a rocking chair and enjoying the beautiful setting, we’ve got that too.
2024 Pricing: TBD
$0.00/person + lodging:
- Commute from Home: $0
- Onsite Lodging (shared rooms): $0
- Onsite Lodging (private room): $0
- Meals, activities, spiritual input
Sample Young Adult Retreat Schedule
- 7p-8p Arrival/Registration
- 8:00 Welcome!
- 9:00 Homemade Ice Cream
- Free Time- Board Games and beyond!
- 8:30 Breakfast
- 9:30 Session #1
- 11:15 Field Games or other fun
- 12:30 Lunch
- 1:30 Horizontal (Nap Time!)
- 3:30 Optional Activities
- 6:30 Supper
- 8:00 Session #2 Campfire!
- 9:00 Night Ultimate
- Time for Sleep or Board Games
- 9:00 Sunday Service/Wrap-Up Session
- 10:00 Brunch
- 11:15 Clean up and Goodbyes
Schedule subject to change
Want to help help someone in need attend a PLFC Retreat?