Hey Pine Lake Family!
It’s Camp Sale time! While it won’t be the same to gather in person with great food and better community, we still push forward in support for God’s work at Pine Lake in 2020. So, here are a few details about this year’s event.
When is the virtual Camp Sale?
- Camp Sale will start on October 3 at 1:00pm with a Kick Off Video on Facebook & YouTube. Following the video, Items will be available to bidding. We will start the event with a video before the auction goes live for bidding. Bidding will last until October 7 at 8:00pm.
Where is Camp Sale?
- From the comfort of your living room, fishing boat, or tractor. The virtual auction is completely online in 2020. Visit it from your mobile phone, tablet, or computer wherever you have internet access!
What can I expect from the auction?
- The bidding is set up in an online silent auction format (similar to ebay). All bidders will register to bid and be eligible to place bids. The end time for the auction is October 7 at 8:00pm CST.
What if I win an Item? How do I pay?
- If you win an item, you will be sent an invoice which you can pay with a credit card or mail a check to Pine Lake Fellowship Camp, 10371 Pine Lake Road, Meridian, MS 39307
How do I get my item?
- If you win an item it will be set to be picked up at camp. If you would request shipping, we can give you a quote and send an invoice if approved. If the item is large and unable to be shipped, arrangements can be made to pick that item up or have it delivered through an alternative method.
Can I Preregister?
- Yes, please preregister at this link: CAMP SALE. Click register to bid and complete your registration After registration is complete, you will be sent a confirmation text with a link to the auction. *You can also register after the auction begins
How can I support Camp Sale?
- Before the auction starts – Contribute/Donate an item to the Auction and send it to Pine Lake ASAP to be sure it’s listed. Pray for this event!
- Attend & participate in the virtual auction on October 3. Hold a watch party and bid!
- Go LOCAL – Create a local fundraiser in your church or community to benefit Pine Lake. Several churches and groups do this already! Hold a lunch/dinner take out meal, host a silent auction, hold a bake sale (in person or pre-order), etc. Utilize your strengths and gifting you wish to help support camp.
- If there is not anything you wish to bid on at the auction, consider a cash donation to Pine Lake Fellowship Camp as part of the fundraiser.
Why Camp Sale?
- Camp Sale supports ministry to children and adults at Pine Lake Fellowship Camp. 2020 will only the second year since 1984 that we are unable to have an “in person” Camp Sale (other was 2005 due to Hurricane Katrina). God is abundant and has provided for PLFC’s needs. We knowingly and actively place our trust in God in the times of plenty and in the times of need. We invite you to be part and engage in this event to support Pine Lake Fellowship Camp and the lives that will be transformed as a result.