GROWING THE PINES,
BUILDING THE FUTURE
The Impact of Tall Pines Fellowship Center
Tall Pines continues to be a ministry asset for Pine Lake (and it isn’t even complete). We can now host larger guest groups with the expanded sleeping capacity and meeting space, but there is not a functioning kitchen for some groups. This roadblock will go away by completing the kitchen! Even still, we are thankful for the many ways this facility has already been utilized by God, and we anticipate the day when this project is complete. Through the end of this year, each gift will be matched at 50% up to $10,000. If $20,000 is given to the offer, it will be match with $10,000 to total $30,000! We are near to the estimated $40,000 left to complete this campaign! How will you help?
The "Growing the Pines" capital campaign funds the construction of Tall Pines Fellowship Center (TPFC) and systematic improvement of Main Camp buildings. The need for Tall Pines became evident as more groups began to utilize the Lake View Lodge and needed a larger meeting space, kitchen, and more lodging to accommodate their group. With prayer, discernment, funding, and labor, this dream is becoming a reality. Fundraising began in 2008 and the construction of TPFC began in 2011.
Areas of TPFC area already being utilized for programs & retreat events.
WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP?
- Funding the campaign goal to $460,000 (We are currently at $440,000)
- Continue to utilize finished areas of TPFC for usage as construction allows.
- Finishing touches gym walls and install HVAC
- Complete commercial kitchen installation
- Finishes to 2 bedroom apartment
HOW CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE?
- Volunteer your time & skills
- Become a financial contributor
- Pray for Pine Lake Fellowship Camp
HOW MAIN CAMP HAS BEEN IMPROVED:
- Systematic roofing and painting all rustic buildings (80% complete)
- Adding more space to cabins. (complete)
- New cabin flaps (complete)