Growing the Pines
Tall Pines Fellowship Center
The "Growing the Pines" capital campaign funds the construction of Tall Pines Fellowship Center (TPFC) and systematic improvement of Main Camp buildings. The need for Tall Pines became evident as more groups began to utilize the Lake View Lodge and needed a larger meeting space, kitchen, and more lodging to accommodate their group. With prayer, discernment, funding, and labor, this dream is becoming a reality. Fundraising began in 2008 and the construction of TPFC began in 2011.
Areas of TPFC area already being utilized for programs & retreat events.
WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP?
- Funding the campaign goal to $450,000 (We are currently at $390,000)
- Continue to utilize finished areas of TPFC for usage as construction allows.
- Finishing touches gym walls and install HVAC
- PLFC staff move into office space in early 2018
HOW CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE?
- Volunteer your time & skills
- Become a financial contributor
- Pray for Pine Lake Fellowship Camp
HOW MAIN CAMP HAS BEEN IMPROVED:
- Systematic roofing and painting all rustic buildings (80% complete)
- Adding more space to cabins. (complete)
- New cabin flaps (complete)