There are a wide range of programs and activities offered during your stay at PLFC. Most activities are available at your leisure, but several activities require adult supervision from members of your group and other activities require staff supervision. Activities that require staff supervision must be booked before your stay at PLFC.
Activities require supervision by an adults 18+.
Shared & Included Activities
(PLFC often hosts simultaneous groups. If you are interested in using one of the following areas exclusively, please contact us to coordinate schedules).
- Boating (applied fee below)
- Children’s Playground
- Ball field games
- Swamp Trail hike (self-guided)
- Nine Square in the Air
- Campfire on island
- Disc Golf (please ask about discs)
Staff Facilitation Required
- Low ropes course
- Zip line
- Rope swing
- Guided Swamp Trail Hike (school groups)
Program & Activity Fees
Boating – Main Camp, Tall Pines, or 3 or more Lodge rooms – $25 per rental period
- One or two Lodge rooms – $10 per room per rental period
Swamp Trail – Our guided nature hike is available for school field trips of any size. Please call for our office for field trip rates.
Rope Swing– $20 per half hour for any number of people, $30 per full hour for any number of people.
Low Ropes Course and/or Zip line – Groups of 10 or more for up to 2 hours
- Low Ropes only – $8 per person
- Zip Line only – $7 per person
- Low Ropes & Zip Line – $10 per person