What is the PLFC Association?
Pine Lake Fellowship Camp is owned by a network of individuals and households known as the Pine Lake Fellowship Camp Association. Membership is open persons who express Christian character and support the mission, guidelines & goals of PLFC. As a member, you commit to playing an active role in ministry through prayer, volunteer work, financial support, & being a PLFC advocate in your community. Attendance at the annual Association meeting is encouraged, but not required.
How do I join?
Fill out and mail in an Association Membership Form. You may also consider attending the annual Association meeting held the first weekend of March to see what being an Association member is all about! If you have any questions, you may contact the Board President or Executive Director directly.
You can join by paying annual dues (senior citizen & student $40, individual $70 or dual $100) or a lifetime membership ($1,000).
- You join in partnership with the mission & purpose of a ministry that makes a difference in many lives each year.
- You receive a voice at the annual Association Meeting on how Pine Lake Fellowship Camp operates.
- You are part of the Association from which the Board of Directors is selected.
- You will receive regular updates and information from PLFC including: minutes and financial statements from quarterly Board meetings, retreat and event promotional materials, newsletters, & special content.
- You receive individual discounts when renting PLFC facilities. Membership discounts do not apply to guest groups.
Pay your Association Dues Now!
Mail your form to:
Pine Lake Fellowship Camp
10371 Pine Lake Road
Meridian, MS 39307
Pine Lake Fellowship Camp is a registered 501(c)3 organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
For more information contact the Pine Lake Fellowship Camp office at (601) 483-2267 or firstname.lastname@example.org